Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Miracles Abound...


Another beautiful day, another chance to make a difference.

Today I am linking to Tea Rose Home's Link Party! Awesome ideas she has on a regular basis. My blog obsession started when I followed a link to her blog.

I love making diapeer cakes and usually try to follow the theme of the baby shower, when possible. Sometimes it's not possible and I come up with my own creation.

Today's project is the latter. I made this one for a young lady at my son's job and it turned out pretty good.

I have two baby boy showers coming up for a very dear friend of mine. She is getting two new grandsons. One in September and one in January. She is blessed and I am so happy for them. We can not wait to spoil those two precious babies.

Enjoy and please check out the link party at TRH!!! Have a blessed day!

1 comment: